College Course and Program Committee
This committee reviews and makes recommendations to the University Course and Program
Committee regarding the following:
1) new courses;
2) changes in title, description, number, prerequisites, etc. of courses;
3) new undergraduate and graduate degree programs; and
4) modifications to degree programs.
The committee is responsible for resolving questions concerning course numbering, course or program duplication, completeness of course or program revision forms, and other questions pertaining to course and program changes, including compliance with administrative guidelines implementing Board Policy.
1) Review and approve new courses.
2) Review and approve major course changes. (Minor course changes require only program and department head approval prior to submission and do not require action by the COEHP Course and Program Committee.)
3) Review and approve new programs.
4) Review and approve major program changes.
5) Report major course and program changes to the College Council.