Office of Academic Affairs

The Office of Academic Affairs is located on the third floor of the Graduate Education Building, and is designed to primarily work with the undergraduate programs housed in the College of Education and Health Professions. In addition to providing a full-range of student services for undergraduate students, the office is responsible for academic program review, accreditation, community relations, encouraging external funding applications, articulation agreements, curriculum approval and regulation, and a variety of faculty support programs, including tenure and promotion, faculty development, and Off-Campus Duty Assignments.

If you are an undergraduate, you will visit our office for the following:

- Academic standards petitions
- Assistance with registration
- Change of major
- Enrollment overload requests
- Grade appeals
- Academic integrity
- Graduation checks and clearance
- Degree verification
- Athletic verification