Master's Degree Programs
Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degrees
The master's degree in Educational Leadership is designed primarily to provide professional preparation for students seeking administrative positions in elementary and secondary schools.
Educational technology is an online master's program focusing on instructional design, distance education, training and development, teacher education and utilization of instructional technologies.
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Special Education coursework can be completed entirely online or can include courses from the on campus program. The M.Ed. in Special Education can have one of five foci.
Master of Science (M.S.)
- Concentration in Exercise Science prepares students with the advanced knowledge and skills needed to become American College of Sports Medicine certified fitness directors.
- Concentration in Adapted Movement Science prepares students to work in either hospital or clinical environments with people who have disabilities.
- Concentration in Deafness
- Concentration in Independent Living
- Concentration in Job Placement