All Faculty, Staff
Aleza R S Greene
Director, Autism Support Program
College of Education and Health Professions
(CIED)-Curriculum & Instruction
- Ph.D., Brandeis University, psychology, 1999
- M.A., Brandeis University, psychology, 1992
- B.A., Tufts University, psychology, 1988
- "Regular Educators and SLP's: How to Become a Dynamic Duo", Kimberly Baker, Kristin Higgins, Aleza Greene, Lynn Koch, poster session to be presented at ASHA, November 2010.
- "Autism and Asperger's Syndrome: A Parent's Perspective", presented at the Alma School District Autism Workshop, August, 2010.
- "An Interdisciplinary Needs Assessment of Individuals on the Autism Spectrum", Kimberly Baker, Kristin Higgins, Aleza Greene, and Lynn Koch, poster session at ASHA, November 2009.
- "Autism Training for Encore and Specialist Teachers", Presented at an in-service for Fayetteville Public Schools, Fayetteville, AR, August 2008.
- "Social Skills: What Are They and How Can They Be Taught?", Presented at the First Annual Autism Spectrum Disorders Symposium, Fayetteville, AR, March 2008.
- “Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome: The Social Psychological Perspective”, Presented at McNair Middle School, Fayetteville, AR, 2007.
- “Educating Teachers about their Students with Autism,” Presented to the Ozark School Psychology Association, Springdale, AR, 2006.
- “An Introduction to Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome,” Presented at McNair Middle School, Fayetteville, AR, 2006.
- “Honesty in Organizations: Perceptions of the Corporate Environment and their Impact on Individual Behavior,” Doctoral Dissertation, Brandeis University, 1999.
- “Everybody Else Does It: a Study of Cheating in College,” with Len Saxe, presented at the Eastern Psychological Association Meeting in Boston, MA, 1992.
- Greene, A.S. & Saxe, L. (1992). Everybody else does it: Academic cheating. Education Resources Information Center.
- Greene, A.S., Tighe, E., Saxe, L., & Conti, R. (1992). Attitudes about war: Implications of the war with Iraq. Contemporary Social Psychology, 15, 153-160.
Small Mini Grant awarded for "Educational, Psychological, Communication, and Career Development of Individuals on the Autism Spectrum: A Needs Assessment", Kimberly Baker, Kristin Higgins, Aleza Greene, and Lynn Koch, 2008