All Faculty, Staff
Carol Ed Agana
MNSc, RPN, APRN, BC
(NURS)-Department of Nursing
Fax: (479) 575-3218
Carol Agana has been a nurse practitioner since 1976 and has experience in occupational health with Johnson and Johnson, college health at the University of Arkansas Pat Walker Health Center, Fayetteville Free Clinic, Community Clinic in Springdale, and general medical clinics. She helped to write the first Rules and Regulations for Nurse Practitioners in the State of Arkansas. Prior to being a nurse practitioner, her hospital experience included emergency room, orthopedic and neurological surgery, and general medical.
- Health Assessment
She currently teaches a Study Abroad Service Learning course in Bolgatanga, Ghana, West Africa each summer.
- M.S.N., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Nursing, 1995
- B.S.E., University of Arkansas, Education, 1987
- A.D.N., University of Arkansas, Nursing, 1972
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Licensed APN with Prescriptive Authority
Carol Agana has written multiple chapters for assessment texts and medical surgical texts. She is currently a reviewer for Pharmacology textbooks for undergraduate and graduate students. She has also been a test writer for the National Certifying exam for Nurse Practitioners.