All Faculty, Staff
Larry Aslin received his B.A. and M.A. from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is a member of The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology. He is a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with the state of Arkansas.
- Introduction to Communication Disorders
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech and Hearing Mechanism
- Supervision of undergraduate and graduate clinical practicum
- M.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, Speech Pathology-Audiology, 1973
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, Speech and Dramatic Arts, 1970
His duties at the University in the Program in Communication Disorders include teaching undergraduate courses in the areas listed above and supervision of clinical practice. He is also the coordinator/adviser of the undergraduate program and the Post Baccalaureate Plan for students with degrees in other areas of study who wish to pursue a graduate program in Speech-Language Pathology.