General campus resources for students
- Academic Support — Resources including tutoring, accessible education, national tests
- Admissions — Undergraduate, graduate and international
- CLASS+ (Center for Learning and Student Success) — academic coaching, supplemental instruction and writing support
- Libraries — Mullins Library and four campus branch libraries.
- Schedule of Classes — Office of the Registrar
- Division of Student Affairs — includes over 15 offices and programs erving student needs in all areas on and off campus