HHPR Override Process
Override Course Request
Department of Health, Human Performance and Recreation
This form is to request permission to enroll in a required HHPR department undergraduate course — i.e., EXSC, PHED, PBHL or RESM — where the class enrollment is currently full or the student is unable to self-enroll.
Override Request Forms will be accepted November 1-30, 2021 for the Spring 2022 semester. The form will open only during this span.
- Enrollment is not guaranteed.
- Only students who complete this form will be considered for overrides.
- Override forms will be used for full and required program courses only.
- Non-required courses have waiting lists on them with the auto-enroll feature turned on.
- One form should be completed for each class requested.
- If there are other class options available for your degree plan, you should enroll in those.
- Students should continue to check UA Connect for open seats.
Note: Students with financial holds can and are encouraged to fill out this override request form. Students are responsible to have a clear plan to remove this hold.
Who Has Priority?
Students who are on track to graduate at the end of the enrollment semester will have highest priority.
How do I know I have been approved for the course?
Students will receive an email regarding decisions no later than December 15, 2021.