HHPR Override Process
Override Course Request
Department of Health, Human Performance and Recreation
This form is to request permission to enroll in a required HHPR department undergraduate course — i.e., EXSC, PHED, PBHL or RESM — where the class enrollment is currently full or the student is unable to self-enroll.
Override Request Forms will be accepted April 3, 2023 to April 17, 2023 for the Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 semesters. The form will open only during this span.
Who Has Priority?
Students who are on track to graduate at the end of the enrollment semester will have highest priority.
How do I know I have been approved for the course?
Students will receive an email regarding decisions no later than May 8, 2023.
- Enrollment is not guaranteed.
- Only students who complete this form will be considered for overrides.
- Override forms will be used for full and required program courses only.
- Non-required courses have waiting lists on them with the auto-enroll feature turned on.
- One form should be completed for each class requested.
- If there are other class options available for your degree plan, you should enroll in those.
- Students should continue to check UA Connect for open seats.
Note: Students with financial holds can and are encouraged to fill out this override request form. Students are responsible to have a clear plan to remove this hold.
Questions? Contact Boyer Center for Student Services at 479-575-4203 or email@example.com.