As an incoming College of Education and Health Professions transfer student, your first advising appointment is key for a seamless transition. Advisors will meet with you once you have been admitted to the university. While you’re welcome to meet with your advisor during the transfer orientation, some students prefer to meet with an advisor prior to the orientation session.
If you would like to schedule an advising appointment before attending orientation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Boyer Center for Student Services advising team is here to help students through the academic planning process and looks forward to meeting with you. The university offers further information at Transfer Central.
What to do before your first advising appointment:
- Review advising and related resources.
- Make sure to view transfer credit in your UA Connect Student Center.
- Navigate and become familiar with the University One Stop Student Guide website.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Review of your transfer credit evaluation.
- Discussion of major and university requirements.
- Course planning with major advising degree worksheet.