Public Health B.S. Application Information
Students who meet the following requirements are welcome to submit their application to the Bachelor of Science in Public Health program. Students can enter the major in either spring or fall semesters.
For fall entry, applications can be submitted the following dates:
- Jan. 15 – March 15 (for priority enrollment)
- May 15 – Aug. 5
For spring entry applications can be submitted the following dates:
- Aug. 15 – Oct. 15 (for priority enrollment)
- Dec. 15 – Jan. 5
For admission into the Public Health (PBHL) major.
- Students must have completed the following pre-requisite courses:
- PSYC 2003 General Psychology
- STAT 2303 Principles of Stats -or- ESRM 2403 Stats in Nursing
- NUTR 1213 Fundamentals of Nutrition
- BIOL 2013/2011L General Microbiology
- ENGL 3053 Technical and Professional Writing
- Have a 2.5 or higher University of Arkansas grade-point average
- All students, including transfer students, must complete at least 12 credit hours at the University of Arkansas with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
If you are missing any of the above courses, you will need to wait until you have completed all criteria. No conditional admission will be considered.
Student who are admitted to the program will be notified by email, and their degree plans will be updated in UA Connect.